Senior Full Stack Developer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Developed full-stack web applications which processed, analyzed, and rendered data visually.
- Liaised with back end developers, front end developers, quality assurance testers, and CTO as needed.
- Managed time-sensitive updates, including content changes and database upgrades.
- Planned, wrote, and debugged web applications and software with complete accuracy.
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- Experience with Azure, Azure Functions, CosmosDB, SQL Server.
- Experience with credit card payment providers.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience working C# and relational databases.
- 2+ years of experience working with React, Redux and TypeScript.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).