Senior DevOps Engineer - Azure
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
Position within Mexico.
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Design, develop, and maintain pipelines using Azure and other relevant technologies to ensure data availability and quality.
- Build and maintain RESTful APIs to facilitate data access and integration with other systems.
- Manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet project deadlines.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology teams to gather requirements, provide updates, and ensure alignment between business objectives and technical solutions.
- Create clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Cloud services, with a preference for Azure.
- Provide technical guidance to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team, promoting good practices and continuous improvement.
- Adapt quickly to new technologies, tools, and methodologies to stay current in the ever-evolving engineering landscape.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Proficient with Azure experience with creating resources. Azure pipelines. API management, API services, Gateway, SQL DBs - access to databases and environments. (Negotiable advanced AWS experience)
- Strong Powershell scripting.
- Powershell and Azure powershell. Azure active directory, Azure windows.
- Ado pipeline creation.
- GIT repo knowledge.
- Infrastructure automation.
- Oracle experience and/or Microsoft SQL experience.
- Rest API’s.
- Load balancing experience.
- App-Dynamics and splunk experience.
- IIS or web server management experience.
- Fiserv DNA API experience or any credit union experience.
- Experience with projects and release epic’s with ADO.
- Proficient verbal and written skills to effectively communicate. (Advanced English).
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
Nice to have:
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. The cost of training and exams is fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer-to-peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Financial Talks, and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.