Technical Lead - Node.js/React.js
General India – Noida /
- More than 7 years of experience in application development
- Strong experience in NodeJS
- React, Good to have
- Must have experience on Microservice, Docker
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience in agile software development
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the Team
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Facilitates planning sessions, team meetings, and other “rituals,” such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Ensures that the backlog of work for the team is well-defined with respect to scope, clarity of requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Helps remove roadblocks to delivery success.
- Helps the team follow its defined process, and leads process improvement efforts
- Manage Delivery
- Understands the client’s business strategy and objectives as it relates to the product being developed; ensures that the client’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversees the completion of stories, ensuring that the team understands what “Done” means for each story.
- Interfaces between the team and the customer
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables.
- Contribute Technically
- Is a model developer, with sharp coding skills and a passion for excellence
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures that the architecture of the product is sound
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteria
- Client Facing
- Develops camaraderie and strong collaboration across both the 3Pillar team and client team, Actively demonstrates and teaches strong consulting skills to teammates, Understands the full set of product development capabilities and speaks to them holistically, Proactively develops a deep "trusted advisor" relationship with the primary buyer, Assists in developing strategies to take advantage of opportunities within the account and works collaboratively with the Client Partner to execute them.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere