Senior React Native Developer
Guatemala – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- We are seeking an experienced Senior Mobile Architect/Programmer with expertise in React Native, Android, and iOS platforms.
- As a Senior Mobile Architect/Programmer, you will be responsible for designing and developing high-quality mobile applications that meet our business needs while ensuring that they are scalable, maintainable, and performant.
- Tasks of focus: Designing, developing, and maintaining mobile application.
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Focus on code quality.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Communicate with product owners to understand their needs and experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile application development, with expertise in React Native, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Strong knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in developing and publishing mobile applications in both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Solid understanding of mobile UI/UX design principles and guidelines.
- Strong problem-solving, debugging, and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- English skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Agile methodologies, Scrum experience.
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.