Quality Assurance Engineer II - Automation
General India – Noida /
We are looking for highly motivated Software Tester for our software development team who will be responsible for implementing and maintaining manual and automated quality assurance testing methodologies and systems to ensure the accuracy and stability of software applications.
- Experience in both Automation Testing & Manual Testing.
- Good knowledge of Selenium web driver tool along with Java as a programming language.
- Must experience in Database – SQL (Query writing).
- Experience in Mobile Testing.
- Expertise in design and execution of the Test cases and reporting defects.
- Should have experience in defect tracking activities include defect Identification, Recording and Tracking to closure using defect tracking tools.
- Must be skilled in Configuration Management.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements, testing and deployment within set time lines.
- Preparing, Designing and Leading Test Strategy and Test Plan for all projects.
- Develops quality standards through the participation in initial software development stages.
- Validates and enhances the existing QA plan and strategy
- Create of Test log and Test report.
- Responsible for Defect logging, tracking through Element tool(Defect Management tool)
- Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of the project work; ensuring customer delivery and adherence to quality norms throughout the implementation process.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT,
- Business casual atmosphere