Senior Software Developer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs.
- Verify and deploy programs and systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- 5-7 Years’ experience with Salesforce Development (Lightning and Apex).
- 5-7 Years’ experience with Salesforce Deployment (SFDX).
- 5-7 Years’ experience with Salesforce Unit Testing (Lightning and Apex).
- 5-7 Years’ experience with API Design Skills.
- Git (preferably used GitLab, but GitHub fine too).
- 1-2 Years’ experience with Node.JS.
- 1-2 Years’ experience with Express (preferably Sails too).
- 1-2 Years’ experience Mongo DB queries (simple and aggregate).
- 1-2 Years’ experience Containerization (preferably Docker).
- 1-2 Years’ experience Container hosting (preferably Cloud Foundry / Kubernetes).
- CI / CD (preferably GitLab).
- Agile and SCRUM.
- Favors refactoring and code simplification vs documenting unreadable code.
- Favors delivery vs process.
- Favors automation vs manual testing / deployment.
- The environment is dynamic so on demand learning is a must.
- Bonus Skills: QA, SQL ,SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework), .Net, AEM / Java, Search Engine experience.
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus” (after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications (Microsoft .NET, Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Breavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).