Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Good at requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Strong ability to creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance and build scalable solutions
- Understands technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to their client,
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Should have familiarity in agile methodology and should be proficient in participating in the standup and handling tasks workflow
- 9 years of experience or more working on Java design and development
- Proven track record of design, development, and implementation of large-volume, high-availability enterprise applications.
- Strong Java development experience, including multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with Spring, SpringBoot.
- Proficiency in Angular 2+
- Ability to integrate front-end and back-end
- Proficiency with a source version control tool (preferably git).
- Strong unit testing skills (JUnit, Mockito, Playwright, or another front-end testing framework)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience leading teams and working with stakeholders across the board
WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA
- Experience in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience with JSP.
- Experience with Struts.
- Experience with WCAG 2.1 AA standards
- Vacations. According to the law from your first anniversary.
- Discretionary Time Off (employees can take time off when necessary)
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus