Middleware Engineer - Websphere
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- A self-starter who is fueled by collaboration, able to transform conceptual thinking into executable insights who thrives in partnering across the company with software developers and internal and external customers, able to work independently and as team
- 10+ years of experience
- Expert in locally hosted Google APIGEE and all aspects product/proxy development
- Knowledge of WebSphere Network deployment on Linux, AIX, Windows
- 3-5 years experience working with IBM Security Verify Access WebSEAL
- Exposure to cloud technologies like AWS and exposure to Dev/Ops
- An aptitude for Tomcat, Jboss and IIS
- The ability to accelerate impact, lead change and work under minimal supervision.
The Qualified Candidate will:
- Lead the implementation of WebSphere and WebSEAL Web Archives deployments and automation
- Provide on-call support on rotation basis
- Work on AWS cloud migration projects
- Work with on-site and off-shore teams
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
- Design, development, and delivery of WAS application including Clustering through network deployment.
- Develop advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
- Design, development, and delivery of WebSEAL implementations
- Learn and work on Kafka Messaging platform
- Middleware technologies scope of patching/upgrade work including WebSphere application server, JBoss EAP and Tomcat, Apigee.
- Work with development teams to create/Configure new middleware instances required by the project, including web Servers, Application Servers.
HYBRID ROLE INSIGHT
- This is a hybrid role. The resource will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week in either the Holmdel, NJ or Bethlehem, PA office.