Senior .Net Developer
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- In charge of .Net web development
- Able to perform research, work autonomy resulting in new ideas/solutions/PoCs
- Evaluate possible solutions, build proof of concepts, followed by production implementation
- Commitment to teamwork, processes and planning in order to ensure the success of the project and client objectives
- Develop and maintain high quality code for complex applications
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the .NET platform
- The ability to communicate well both written and verbally with other team members and clients
- The ability to complete delegated tasks on time and work in a collaborative development environment
- Demonstrated team player in a dynamic, fast moving and fast growing product development environment
- .Net Core 2 and/or 3
- Experience with serverless and/or containerised Linux environment
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda or Azure Functions
- Familiarity with on-premise/cloud/hybrid deployment architectures
- Experience with databases essential SQL or noSQL
- Pdf ingest, document text extraction and data standardisation experience
- Object Oriented Design
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building
- End of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)