Senior Software Engineer (Technical Support)
India – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Technical Support role.
- Strong experience in Technical Support with Software Development organizations.
- Very strong with SQL qeries
- Hands-on experience working on Linux/Unix
- environment and strong hold on unix commands,
- Shell scripting will be added advantage
- Must have experience working with AWS (will prefer
- someone with AWS foundation level certification)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong trouble-shooting skills
- Experience working with US clients
- Looking forward to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of monitoring and log management tools like Sumologic, Zabbix
- Knowledge working with Docker and Kubernetes.
Nice to have
- Providing L2 & L3 Support around Tickets reported from Production Environments
- Trouble shooting of issues.
- Testing the Features on Lab environments
- Post- Production deployment verification
- Communication with External Customers and Internal stakeholders
- Need to participate in Deployment related activities.
- Work From Anywhere
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere