Financial Services – Accounting /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Maintain books updated daily, in charge of accounting system posting review, ensuring all the checklist items are completed, or follow up on those that need completion
- Performs preparation of financial statements including but not limited to income statements, balance sheet, cash flow, and management reports. Review expense allocation in accordance with the company's departments to ensure accuracy.
- Reconciles bank statements daily.
- Review, approve and Reconciliation of Payroll and payroll related accounts and taxes information, everytime the Payroll department uploads the pay period information in the system.
- Reconciles and closes books monthly according to the checklist to ensure the financial statements are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
- Process IVA (VAT) Refunds next week after the prior month declaration is submitted to the Tax authorities and follows the process until it is completed. Reports to Controller any delay or impediment. This is done according to the advice of an external accounting firm.
- Performs review of general ledger, accounts payable and payroll balance accounts every 2 weeks. As well, as the rest of the accounts that have activity in the month.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management as needed, delivered in accordance to specified deadlines.
- Assists with annual audit activities as required by management, delivered in accordance to specified deadlines.
- As an internal control, supervise and ensure the processing and completion of all tax obligations provided by external accounting firms, such as Federal. Social Security and State as provided by the Payroll department.
- Calculate the tax provision and post it.
- File all electronic accounting documentation support in their corresponding folder.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of processes and politics.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Business Management or equivalent.
- 4+ years of related experience or equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office/ Banking Platforms.
- Advance English Skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, and percentages.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- 100% hiring Model
- 22 days off per year starting from day one.
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Vacation bonus above the law
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office and flexible working schedule
- Internal trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus