Technnical Product Owner
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Being able to determine the real needs of the client, as well as performing different functions / roles within the project or work group to meet specific objectives, requires the ability to lead individuals or small work groups to make them achieve the established objectives and goals, ability to propose alternatives for solving problems or breakdowns, ability to deliver results under pressure from the client, ability to make decisions that correspond to them in a timely manner and in line with company policies and standards, that is an eternal student, constant updating of technologies, take trainings, be a leader in self learning.
- Knowledge and compliance with technical requirements and customer standards depending on the project for which it is required, that is, such as programming languages, platforms, databases, etc. continuous improvement of processes, ability and willingness to occupy different functions / roles within assigned projects, use reusable customer components, strategic planning and leadership.
- Web Services (SOAP), APIs, Database (Sql Server 2008 minimum), .Net 2010 and 2015, Css3, Html5, Team Foundation, Reporting Services 2008, Java, REACT, Angular (The position is not for programming, but require those skills to technically understand apps).
- Norms and quality standards.
- Risk control.
- Administrative management.
- Business Analyst
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”).
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building.
- End of the year party.
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training).
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development).
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program).
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).