Senior Software Engineer - Java/Springboot
General India – Noida /
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Java technologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline driven environment. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversance with best practices
- Proven track record of Design, development, and implementation of J2EE-based large volume, high availability enterprise applications.
- Strong experience in Java7/8, micro-services, and J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with Springboot, Hibernate and JSP are a must.
- Experience with Web services (Soap/Rest)
- Should have experience in Unit testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have ability to write data structures, basic SQL Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clause etc.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities
- Good at requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Strong ability to creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance and build scalable solutions
- Understands technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to their client,
- Understands complementary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Should have familiarity in agile methodology and should be proficient in participating in the standup and handling tasks workflow
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food & Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities
- Business casual atmosphere