Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Automation
General Costa Rica – Heredia /
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer II/Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience with Automation testing methodologies. The desired candidate will be responsible to Articulates issues and ideas and suggests improved ways to accomplish objectives, seeks to understand vision to develop execution steps of a plan. We are looking out for professionals who can provides technical advice to less senior members and has gained trust through quality work and makes wise decisions, based on information, root cause analysis, and strategic thinking.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Worked on automation testing using Selenium WebDriver along with Java and able to establish an automation framework
- Delivering automation solutions using Agile methodology
- Worked on:
- - Jenkins, Ant, Maven, TestNG, Extent report
- - Database – MySQL (Query writing, Joins, Views, Triggers)
- - Must have worked on Git
- Expertise in design and execution of the Test cases and reporting defects
- Defect tracking activities include defect Identification, Recording and Tracking to closure using defect tracking tools
- Responsible for communication with the clients and with all key stakeholders
- Skilled in Configuration Management
- Strong inter-personal and communication skill
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Would have to apply knowledge & experience in delivering following tasks:
- 1. agile testing
- 2. all types of testing from agile testing quadrants
- 3. xUnit Test Patterns
- 4. testing strategy
- 5. test plan
- 6. automation
- 7. continuous integration
- 8. code review
- 9. deployment
- 10. monitoring.
- Articulates issues and ideas and suggests improved ways to accomplish objectives,
- Seeks to understand vision to develop execution steps of a plan,
- Provides technical advice to less senior members and has gained trust through quality work,
- Demonstrates ability to defend position or case in a calm and professional manner,
- Makes wise decisions, based on information, root cause analysis, and strategic thinking
- Creates automation test scripts. Writes and executes database queries. Compares and suggests the best possible automation tools to client. Basic knowledge of identifying HTML/HTML5 elements.
- Keeps updated on latest technology in automation.
- Ability to find solutions and thinking of creative, out of the box solutions to technical challenges
- Will be responsible to participate in code reviews from the standpoint of QA.
- Will be responsible for Deployment & Monitoring
- Manages project tasks and keeps manager informed of any issues with their work
- Follows Adaptive PLM guidelines.
- Beach House
- “Aseisthmus”(after 3 months you can be part of the “Asociación Solidarista”)
- Certifications( Microsoft .NET , Java, Scrum).
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- Day off (Maternity and paternity leave, Bereavement, Graduation, Marriage).
- Team Building
- End of the year party
- Isthmus Learning (courses, certifications, Tech training)
- Wellness Program (Medical service, Psychologist, gymnastics agreements, outdoor activities, financial talks and Soft Skills development)
- Isthmus Green (volunteer activities: beach cleaning, river cleaning, tree planting, recycling program)
- Isthmus Applause (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer)