Costa Rica /
Costa Rica – Product Development /
3Pillar Global is searching for an experienced Go Developer. The most competitive candidates will display a strong understanding of 3Pillar Global’s objectives, strategy and values.
This individual should maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability and emerging technologies and keep team members informed as appropriate with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market.
Location: Remote within Costa Rica.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- 3+ years software development/software engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Experience and strong understanding of Microservices concept
- Familiar with Golang tools and frameworks
- Accustomed with modern version control systems such as Git
- Experience in Deployments to Cloud services such as AWS/GCP
- Experience in Integrations using Pipelines
- Comfortable operating in Linux environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies as necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision and in a team environment
- Beach House.
- “Aseisthmus”(“Asociación Solidarista”).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- Agreements with Costa Rican Universities.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- 2 Days off (Bereavement, Marriage).
- Learning and Development CR (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. Cost for training and exams are fully covered.
- Health & Wellness Program (Private Medical Insurance, Psychologist, Nutritionist, Outdoor Activities, Financial Talks and Soft Skills development).
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer to peer).
- Team Buildings.