Senior Data Engineer (Snowflake)
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Work with technical team and product team from the client to solve data engineering tasks.
- You will work closely with the client CTO and principal Data Engineer.
- Attend to daily stand up.
- Show demos about the tasks worked.
- Document tasks and processes.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Collects and analyzes data across the business.
- Creation of dashboards, reports.
- 5+ years of experience with Python, SQL and Data Modeling Concepts.
- 3+ years of experience with Data Warehousing technologies like Snowflake and ETL tools like DBT.
- 3+ years of experience working with Apache airflow.
- 3+ Years of experience with cloud technologies, especially AWS S3.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong communication skills
- 100% hiring Model
- Vacations. According to the law from your first anniversary.
- Discretionary Time Off (employees are able to take time off when necessary)*
- 26 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Life Insurance (optional)
- Savings box (optional)
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit.
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- Home Office
- Internal Trainings
- Support with external trainings and certifications
- Referrals bonus