Software Engineer Java
Product Development – Product Development /
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
Position within Guatemala.
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail.
Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
- Provide technical guidance to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team, promoting good practices and continuous improvement.
- Adapt quickly to new technologies, tools, and methodologies to stay current in the ever-evolving engineering landscape. Manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet project deadlines.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology teams to gather requirements, provide updates, and ensure alignment between business objectives and technical solutions.
- Create clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Experience developing projects in Java (minimum 3 years)
- Experience working as a team.
- Scrum knowledge
- Creativity +
- Take decisions
- Solves problems"
- Learning and Development (courses, certifications, Tech training, mentor me).
- Sponsored certifications. The cost of training and exams is fully covered.
- Rewards and Recognition Program - Celebrate (recognitions per outstanding performance, anniversary, peer-to-peer).
- Virtual Team Activities.
- Health & Wellness Program - Virtually (Private Medical Insurance, Financial Talks, and Soft Skills development).
- Charity Social Responsibility.
- 1 Day off (Graduation).
- Badge discounts.