Cloud Solutions Architect
South America /
Software Engineering – Cloud /
Full Time - Remote
We are looking for a Solutions Architect that will help us design and implement reliable, performant and cost-effective software for our customers in the mayor Cloud providers. Expect a hands-on role focused in architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or Proofs of Concepts. You will also be involved in deep technical architecture and application design discussions with customers to drive Solutions with insights based on expertise and knowledge You must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills, and a holistic understanding of the software development and DevOps methodologies applied to Cloud environments. As part of the 3XM Group team you’ll be working with diverse technology stacks, most of the time with serverless frameworks, where innovation and updates are common, so proactivity, curiosity and willingness to learn are appreciated!
Hard skills Required:
- DevOps hands on experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Containers (Docker) and Orchestrators (EKS, Kubernetes)
- Service Mesh
- Networking (VPC, subneting, Security groups...)
- Frontend frameworks
It's a Plus
Soft skills Required
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Client facing skills
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.