Ssr./ Sr. Business Analyst
Business Analyst – Business Analyst /
Full Time - Remote
3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
We are currently looking for a high caliber, Mid to Senior level ServiceNow Business Analyst with a strong focus on Configuration Management and Asset Management. The candidate would be responsible for the discovery, analysis, development, migration, and quality assurance of CMDB and ITAM data and business processes that are supported by ServiceNow platform.
- Plan and oversee the migration of CI data from one instance of ServiceNow and other data sources to a separate instance of ServiceNow
- Document the migration methodology for the ITCM process and data
- Act as liaison between our client Business Units and process owners, clearly capturing CI requirements
- Identify the impact of the ITCM process on integrating Business Units
- Work with the Business Units to collect configuration item (CI) data and relationships with other CIs and Business Services, and identify and prioritize gaps
- Model business processes and other activities in ServiceNow, to include dependencies on configuration items in the CMDB
- Capture & analyze requirements for IT Asset Management from business units and existings system. This shall includes collection and definition, identification of gaps, and validation with process owners and stakeholders.
- Verify, normalize and define ownership of assets (network, servers & software)
- Collaborate on asset technical design and integration with Flexera (SAM only) and ServiceNow module (HAM only)
- Support creation, review & approval for Steady state Asset management and disposal, including identification of Process Owners/Trainers, and support teams for self-maintenance.
- Support gathering of contract and entitlements, and maintenance contracts for loading into Flexera and ServiceNow.
- Support the ITAM team on QA to include scenario creation, participant selection, internal testing, and UAT
- Prepare and provide data to ServiceNow Engineering team for import
- Manage day-to-day activities in the performance of the above in an Agile environment
- Experience in business analysis and technical requirements analysis
- Experience with SPM (Service Portfolio Management)
- ServiceNow experience, specifically with the ITSM and ITAM applications
- ServiceNow CMDB specific experience focused on setting up a new CMDB in ServiceNow including normalizing data prior to import
- Experience with process flow documentation
Soft skills required:
- Strong written and presentation skills with experience presenting to C-level audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and problem-solving skills
- Desire to develop complex strategies to overcome cultural resistance to process-driven change
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills
It's a plus:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Visio products
- ITAM or ITOM certification