Sr. Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Software Engineering – DevOps /
Full Time - Remote
3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
An important fast food company is looking for a site reliability engineer to work in an important project. The profile has the following requirements:
- [MUST] Scripting in Python
- [MUST] Experience working and building CI/CD
- [MUST] Experience with Github actions
- [MUST] Monitoring and logs (Datadog)
- [STRONG] AWS cloud services
- [STRONG] Networking, VPN, VPC, subnets, security groups
- [MEDIUM] Terraform
Soft skills required:
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
Nice to have/It is a plus:
- Docker and Docker orchestration (Kubernetes, ECS, EKS)