Sr/Ssr Frontend Developer (React)
Software Engineering – Software Development /
Full Time - Remote
3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
You have deep knowledge of everything that’s happening in the browser and looking for challenges, contributing to the evolution of the project by experimenting with new technologies, developing components and tools, and working on proof of concepts in a team of highly skilled engineers, using cutting edge technologies. You are responsible for turning UI/UX designs to actual code, working closely with our backend developers so proactivity, curiosity and willingness to be in a team are really appreciated skills!
- Strong experience in React.
- Strong experience with Responsive/Mobile Design
- Experience with testing frameworks like Mocha, JEST, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Experience consuming REST web services.
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN, Branching, Pull/Merge requests, Code Reviews, etc.)
It's a Plus:
- Experience in other front-end frameworks (Angular 2+ / Vue.js)
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP)Experience with databases (relational and non relational BD)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Redux, Flux
- Experience with D3, WebGL and/or any other web-based data visualization frameworks/libraries.
- Experience with front end build tools and toolkits like NPM, Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.
- Experience with SASS, LESS, StylusBackend Experience (Node.js / Python / Go / .NET / .NET Core)
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.