Ssr/Sr Backend Developer (Node.JS)
Software Engineering – Software Development /
Full Time - Remote
3XM Group develops quality software solutions, with offices in the US and Argentina. We aim to be strategic advisors for our clients, taking care of all their technology needs, focusing on delivering tailored solutions on-time and within scope.
We provide Data Analytics, Cloud, DevOps, and Software Development services, with agile teams that can work with you as stand-alone teams, integrating into your inhouse dev teams, or providing external architectural guidance.
We are seeking a creative software engineer to use a variety of technologies in the development of new and existing product innovation. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, with hands-on involvement in architectural design sessions, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Love of learning and an analytical mind are really appreciated in this position.
- Strong experience in Node.JS.
- Experience creating, consuming and integrating with REST services.
- Experience with Databases (relational and non relational BD).
- Experience with source control (Git, SVN, Branching, Pull/Merge requests, Code Reviews, etc.).
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure / AWS / GCP).
It's a plus:
- Experience in other backend technologies (Python / Go / .NET / .NET Core / Java / PHP).
- Experience with MicroService architectures.
- Experience with Serverless architectures.
- Experience with Docker / Container based technologies.
- English communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience gathering, analysing, refining project requirements and designing solutions and features.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Experience working in Agile methodologies.
- Proactive attitude, strong sense of self-motivation, organization, attention to detail and analytical skills.