Sr. Manhattan Associates Technical Trainer, Learning & Development
Anywhere in US /
Manhattan Solution Delivery Organization (SDO) /
Seeking technical candidate with over 7 years experience implementing and training clients with the technical elements of the Manhattan Associates product suite of applications. The Sr. Manhattan Associates Technical Trainer for Learning and Development will play a key role in developing Manhattan Active technical training programs for both employees and clients. Seeking candidates who've worked and led the Technical Training Departments for Manhattan Associates, or other Supply Chain software providers.
We are seeking a self-starting professional with a technical pedigree to build and deploy world class training programs for both our Manhattan Associates clients and our staff. Equally important is ensuring that all 4SiGHT projects are fully staffed with trained, experienced and certified employees, and that all external training needs are professionally deployed. This is a very hands-on role that requires experience designing and implementing effective methods to educate.
You will be an integral part of building an innovative & strategic Manhattan Active® Learning Center for our company. You will work with a highly experienced group of professionals. In this role, you will collaborate with Manhattan Associates clients across all major industry verticals to deploy world class training programs. In this role you will brings 4SIGHT's unique vision for training to life and you will market and sell Learning Center services to our clients.
The Sr. Manhattan Associates Technical Trainer for Learning and Development will work alongside 4SiGHT Leaders and Sr. Directors of the Company.
- Seeking candidates who've worked and led the technical Training Departments for Supply Chain software providers
- Candidates who deployed Training Programs for large clients using any of the leading supply chain execution software solutions, preferably Manhattan Associates
- Candidates with experience using cutting edge training tools & strategies
- Candidates with experience building out Knowledge Bases, eLearning, Training Centers, Training Communities, Training Universities, Learning Paths, Learning Hubs, Guidance Centers, Certification Programs, Product Training, Advanced Technical Training, Learning Management Systems (LMS), etc.
- 7+ years designing, building, deploying, marketing, monetizing Training Centers for Supply Chain software providers.
- Previous work experience as a technical Training Coordinator, Training Facilitator, Trainer or a similar role in a corporate environment.
- Proven track record of conducting, building & deploying external training programs.
- Familiar with current/newer/advanced/leading-edge training techniques.
- More detailed role & responsibilities will be provided separately upon screening of candidates that meet preliminary requirements and skills identified herein.
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems, instructional design and e-learning platforms
- Knowledge about traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- Exceptional organization skills, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
- Personal experience with...
- Instructor-led training
- Simulation employee training
- Hands-on training
- Coaching or mentoring
- Lecture-style training
- Group discussions and activities
- Orientation training
- Onboarding training
- Compliance training
Possess some of the following Technical Skills:
- Postman expertise and working with JSON’s
- Develop API calls - using APIs to access data and interact with software components
- Configuring, testing & deploying UI extensions
- SCI development
- Google Cloud
- Spring framework
- Communication protocols built using REST/HTTP
- Essential Services such as NGINX, Elasticsearch, Rabbit MQ, Hazelcast, Prometheus, EFK, Consul, etc.
- Google Container Registry (GCR) for downstream delivery and deployment
- Manhattan’s Continuous Integration Pipeline
- Rubik Deployment Framework
- Aspire to become a resident Manhattan Pro-Active expert to our team
If you've personally built and delivered training on the Manhattan Active WM application, that's a plus.
This opportunity is only open for candidates in the United States & Canada. And we will only entertain candidates with the experience & skills highlighted in this posting.
We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k match up to 6%, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, bereavement, etc. and we compensate above industry average. If you want to be part of something different and exciting, 4SIGHT is the place for you.
To apply, please submit your resume and a compelling cover letter detailing your relevant Manhattan Associates experience and how your expertise can contribute to our team's growth and overall success.