Supply Chain Software Specialist
Wayne, NJ /
Manhattan Solution Delivery Organization (SDO) /
Seeking candidate(s) who are interested in being part of a team to help implement Supply Chain Execution (SCE) Software. As part of the team you have the potential to serve in a variety of roles that can include Project Manager, Design Lead, Test Lead, Training Lead, Application Specialist, Tester, Trainer, Go-Live Support, Post Implementation Support, Developer, and more.
The software solutions we implement include Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Transportation Management Systems (TMS), Labor Management Systems (LMS), and Order Management Systems (OMS) from some of our industry's leading software providers. We support all phases of a software implementation cycle that can include... Requirements Definition, Design, Configuration, Testing, Training, Deployment and Support.
- 2+ years of Supply Chain Software implementation experience or Customer Engagement experience.
- Worked on Supply Chain Software projects as either a client, systems integrator, consultant, or software vendor.
- Ability to provide software implementation services to your project team and work closely with the client's dedicated resources.
- Prior experience as either tester, trainer, solution consultant, application configuration, go-live support, and post implementation support for software implementation projects.
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Experience with any of the industries leading Supply Chain Execution (SCE) software applications is a plus.
- Experience working as part of an implementation team.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Position requires nominal travel. Travel to client sites is only required from time to time at key points of the project. The Covid-19 pandemic has taught us how to lighten the need for client travel. Work from home when not traveling to client site. Working at 4SIGHT doesn't require relocation - plus you can relocate to whatever city you'd like.
- Serve as team member in a variety of roles to implement Supply Chain Execution software for our clients. Responsibilities can include:
- Requirements definition
- Design support
- System configuration
- Functional/system testing
- Integration testing
- Volume performance testing
- Test script development & execution
- Training program development & execution (Train-the-Trainer, UAT, End-User Training)
- Go-Live Support
- Post-Startup support
- Technical skilled resources will be a significant plus. Those can include...
- Software development skills
- SQL, PL/SQL skills. Experience with developing complex reporting SQL, packages, procedures, views, etc.
- Scripting skills. Familiarity with creating wrappers for SQLPlus executions, scheduling crontab entries, etc.
- Report development skills.
- Front-end User Interface development skills.
- JIRA/Zephyr skills
- LoadRunner skills
- Micro Focus ALM / Quality Center (formerly known as HP Quality Center - HPQC), Selenium, qTest, TestRail, IBM Rational Test Workbench
You will work with a highly experienced group of software implementation professionals. In this role, you will collaborate with clients across all major industry verticals to solve their distribution & fulfillment challenges. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent problem solving skills, team player, and will have an inner drive for knowledge to continuously learn all facets of how to successfully deploy these solutions.
Looking for full-time employment only.
We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k match up to 6%, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, bereavement, etc. and we compensate above industry average. If you want to be part of something different and exciting, 4SIGHT is the place for you.
This opportunity is only open for candidates in North America.