Manhattan Active® Warehouse Management Specialist
Anywhere in US /
Manhattan Solution Delivery Organization (SDO) /
Seeking candidate(s) with experience working MANHATTAN ACTIVE® WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT.
Can serve multiple roles on Manhattan Active WM implementations including Project Management, Design Lead/Support, Configuration Lead/Support, Test Lead/Support, Training Lead/Support, Go-Live Support, Production/Hypercare Support, etc.
- Worked on at least 1 Manhattan Active WM implementation and the project is LIVE and referenceable.
- Worked with Manhattan Active WM as either a client, systems integrator, consultant, or former Manhattan Associates employee.
- Ability to provide Active WM expertise to the project team and work closely with the client's dedicated resources and project stakeholders. Process mapping experience is a plus.
- Experience in developing an overall testing strategy, writing test scripts, configuring the Manhattan Active WM solution, testing execution, communicate testing results back to the client, managing & training client personnel, developing training documentation, executing training, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Experience with any of Manhattan's complimentary products is a plus.
- Strategic thinker and team player.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Serve as an Active WM domain expert and advocate for best implementation practices for our Manhattan Associates clients.
- Active WM Design Support
- Hands-on system configuration of Active WM, Functional/System Testing, Integration Testing, Test Script Writing, Training, Go-Live Support, and Post-Startup support ensuring that Active WM is properly integrated from end-to-end with all systems and conforms to specifications.
- Understanding business processes and requirements and translating them to specific software requirements including Business Requirements Documents & GAP Analysis for extension development.
- Create functional requirements and use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs.
- Partner with clients to translate business specifications into test specifications & scripts.
- Collaborate with the vendor and client to perform software testing and report on quality metrics.
- Following go-live, provide production support to help stabilize production.
- Position requires nominal travel. Travel to client sites is only required from time to time. Work from home when not traveling to client site. And working at 4SIGHT doesn't require relocation - you can relocate to whatever city you'd like.
MANHATTAN ACTIVE® WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT was first announced in 2020 with the first client going live in 2021. We recognize there aren't many candidates with more than 2-3 years experience implementing Active WM, however, if you've been part of 1 successful implementation we'd like to speak with you about an opportunity to work with our team. 4SiGHT has over 34+ certified Active WM resources and we're continuing to heavily invest in our team of delivery associates.
To apply, please submit your resume and a compelling cover letter detailing your relevant Active WM experience and how your expertise can contribute to our team's growth and overall success.
This opportunity is only open for candidates in the United States & Canada. And we will only entertain candidates with the experience & skills highlighted in this posting.
We offer world-class benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401k, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, paid vacation & national holidays, maternity leave, bereavement, etc. If you want to be part of something different and exciting, 4SiGHT is the place for you.