Mid-Level UI Designer (3-Month Contract) (Immediate Availability)
Design – UI /
Are you a mid-level UI Designer looking for an exciting opportunity to apply your skills to financial platforms? We're looking for an adept professional to join us on a 3-month contract basis, ready to make an immediate impact with your UI expertise, especially with a strong proficiency in Figma.
- You’re passionate about solving problems.
- You’re proactive and enjoy identifying opportunities.
- You value relationships and use your extensive design knowledge to help build products and services that provide clients with genuine value.
- You are curious and persistent.
- Design intuitive user interfaces, ensuring a seamless and engaging user experience.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand user requirements and translate them into elegant design solutions.
- Implement design principles and best practices to enhance usability and accessibility within financial applications.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proven mid-level experience as a UI Designer, specifically with financial platforms.
- Proficiency in UX methodologies with a strong inclination towards lean practices.
- A strong command of Figma.
- A strong portfolio highlighting successful UI design projects in the financial sector.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate design concepts and rationale.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or relevant field.
- Duration: 3 months
- Immediate availability required
- Possibility of extension based on project needs and performance
- Full working rights required
Who are we?
4mation Technologies is a custom web and software development agency based in Sydney.
We work with some of Australia’s leading funded startups, to scaleups to ASX-listed corporates - think companies like Atlassian, LendLease, Merivale, and The Athletes Foot.
Our award-winning culture has attracted a team of strategists, designers, and developers. We’re design-led and help our clients succeed by identifying opportunities and delivering solutions people love to use.