Thematic Fund - Korea /
We uplift people and economies around the world through entrepreneurship.
Who We Are
500 Global is a venture capital firm with $2.7B in assets under management that invests in founders building fast-growing technology companies. We focus on markets where technology, innovation, and capital can unlock long-term value and drive economic growth. We work closely with key stakeholders and advise governments and corporations on how best to support entrepreneurial ecosystems so startups can thrive. 500 Global has backed over 5,000 founders representing more than 2,700 companies operating in 81 countries. We have invested in 49 companies valued at over $1 billion and 150+ companies valued at over $100 million (including private, public, and exited companies). Our 180+ team members are located in 27 countries and bring experience as entrepreneurs, investors, and operators from some of the world’s leading technology companies.
500 Global, based out of Silicon Valley, is the most active global venture capital firm of 2020. We’re on a mission to uplift people and economies around the world through entrepreneurship.
Are you an undergraduate student looking for an internship role in a Venture Capital?
Do you have a demonstrated history of successful project ownership?
Are you passionate about Korea's startup ecosystem?
- Plan and create marketing contents such as founder interviews and startup/trend reports, by planning and developing contents in article, image/video format, or localizing existing contents from global
- Support the operation of YES (Young Entrepreneur Society) - our latest startup ecosystem built for university students.
- Support various offline/online events for brand awareness and investment opportunities
- Support founder community development and other business development activities
- Shadow and take meeting notes for all internal meetings and during the accelerator program sessions.
Requirements - Basic Qualifications
- Penultimate year student working towards a bachelor’s degree (학부/대학원 휴학생 또는 졸업예정자)
- Able to commit to a full-time internship from March 2022 to June 2022
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks
- Great team player
- Experience and interest in the Startup scene.
- Experience in simultaneous interpretation.
- Experience in G-suite, Excel, and Notion *Airtable preferred
- Experience in the digital marketing (e.g Google, Naver, Facebook ad) and content writing
500 Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
500 Global collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details. If you are a California Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.