We create custom videos for the internet. Behind every pixel is an incredibly talented, highly motivated team working to turn our collective vision into reality. We’re not waiting for our big break in Hollywood. We’re video producers, project managers, and business developers who live for the challenge of designing incredible video content for the internet. We come to work each day with a few simple goals: to be authentic, capture the truth, and focus on what matters to our audience.
Our mission is clear. We collaborate with brands to rid the world of cheesy videos.
If you want to be a big part of a growing business, if you want a team environment to collaborate on creative ideas, if you want to take the next step in your career–come talk to us.
At 522 our Project Managers work within our Client Services department. This means you’ll serve as the primary point of contact for our clients and collaborate with our insanely talented Creative team on every project you manage. You’ll oversee essential logistical coordination on every project - so this means you possess tremendous attention to detail, meticulous organization, excellent communication skills, and the ability to assess and appropriately balance priorities - both seen and unforeseen.
As a project manager at 522 you’ll guide our clients through the entire video production lifecycle on campaigns that solve problems and humanize organizations. You’ll balance the schedules of 15+ projects of varying scales and scope. You’ll manage key stakeholders, creatives, and contractors from project inception to close. Along the way you’ll lead presentations, collaborate with our creative team, manage budgets, and figure out solutions to the inevitable challenges that arise along the creative process.
The perfect candidates love figuring out solutions, demonstrate humility, take initiative, and build trust within our team and across our client base by putting the team’s needs before your own. You also need to enjoy developing strategies, planning (and most likely replanning) schedules, and working with a team to push budgets to the creative limits.
These are all essential qualities because you’ll be entrusted to ensure that all projects meet 522’s standards for quality. Come be a part of a close-knit team of cinematographers, editors, and marketers who encourage each other to push boundaries but never sacrifice quality!
- 2-4 years experience in a client service or similar capacity in the following industries documentary, marketing, event management, advertising, hospitality, or commercial video production
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both internal and client-facing settings across all levels in an organization
- Sharp attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to stay organized and on-deadline
- Willingness to train and mentor less-experienced team members
- Ambition to shape the future of a fast-growing video agency
- Matrix management, ability to manage and share resources across functions for both project and team success
- Bachelor's degree
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members, stakeholders, and clients
- Work with staff to manage and prioritize competing deadlines and tasks
- Create and manage detailed project plans, ensuring that all deliverables are tracking for on time delivery to the client
- Deliver consistent results
- Review project deliverables, providing quality assurance in line with project scope and objectives
- Quickly identify and escalate issues, dependencies or risks to team goals or project timelines
- Track hours, expenses and overall budget utilization on a project basis using our Project Management software
- Coordinate with subcontractors and manage third parties to meet project requirements
- Assist team in meeting deadlines and fulfilling deliverables as needed
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.