Production Coordinator, Video
We create custom videos for the internet. Behind every pixel is an incredibly talented, highly motivated team working to turn our collective vision into reality. We’re not waiting for our big break in Hollywood. We’re video producers, project managers, and business developers who live for the challenge of designing incredible video content for the internet. We come to work each day with a few simple goals: to be authentic, capture the truth, and focus on what matters to our audience.
Our mission is clear. We collaborate with brands to rid the world of cheesy videos.
If you want to be a big part of a growing business, if you want a team environment to collaborate on creative ideas, if you want to take the next step in your career–come talk to us.
You're a filmmaker, shooter, and editor and you're eager to improve your skills at a collaborative video agency. You've shot a diverse portfolio of videos that educate, inspire, and spark action. You play a pivotal role in the production process, preparing the video equipment that allows film crews to do their best work. On set, you're a capable camera operator, AC, grip, and production assistant. You're excited for the chance to spend many of your working days on set, including travel for domestic and international shoots. When you're not shooting, you're editing projects with narrative flair and technical precision. Most importantly, you're solutions-oriented, organized, curious, and relentlessly upbeat amid a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
Applications must include a link to a portfolio of recent and relevant videos. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered. Direct links to Google Drive or Dropbox also will not be considered.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Meet the 522 team and understand the mission and core values that drive us.
- Review our portfolio of work and the process we use to create successful video campaigns.
- Work with a 522 creative director to develop an equipment loadout to meet creative and technical shoot requirements.
- Inspect internal and rental shoot gear before and after each shoot.
- Serve as camera operator, AC, grip, or PA on 522 shoots.
- Manage redundant digital media backups on set and after the shoot.
Within 3 months, you will:
- Scout production locations.
- Forecast equipment repairs and new gear acquisition.
- Develop client-ready rough, fine, and final cuts in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Travel domestically or internationally for shoots.
- Develop, quality control, and deliver final files for client projects.
- Provide constructive feedback to other video editors during the internal review process.
Within 12 months, you will:
- Complete your first rock–a 3 month project to improve how 522 operates.
- Participate in interviewing new members of the 522 team.
- Prevent a shoot from going completely off the rails through pure grit and creative genius.
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.