We create custom videos for the internet. Behind every pixel is an incredibly talented, highly motivated team working to turn our collective vision into reality. We’re not waiting for our big break in Hollywood. We’re video producers, project managers, and business developers who live for the challenge of designing incredible video content for the internet. We come to work each day with a few simple goals: to be authentic, capture the truth, and focus on what matters to our audience.
Our mission is clear. We collaborate with brands to rid the world of cheesy videos.
If you want to be a big part of a growing business, if you want a team environment to collaborate on creative ideas, if you want to take the next step in your career–come talk to us.
Are you an expert organizer who loves a good challenge? If so, we’re interested in you. We’re searching for an Operations Coordinator to manage and facilitate schedules for an exceptional group of highly skilled production and post-production positions. Working closely across project and creative teams, this position will help ensure efficiency while coordinating the right production and post-production support for all of our video initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have superior organizational skills, a strong understanding of the digital media world, with an ability to multitask, stay focused on project completion, and manage the expectations of various internal stakeholders. The position will be responsible for the overall management of the creative studio's day-to-day operations, budgeting, resource coordination and team schedule management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing, scheduling, assigning and facilitating creative production requests for the organization, to ensure they include all relevant content and assets and are delivered in a timely manner. The position will work closely with the Creative Services team to manage design resources and assignments for a high volume of projects.
We’re looking for fun folks with strong attributes in these key areas:
- Perspective - the ability to see things across the entire organization
- Foresight - the ability to identify and mitigate risks in relation to our project needs vs available resources
- Budgeting - ability to consider budgets across projects when planning staffing requirements
- Communication - ability to effectively communicate across the organization to achieve goals
- Positive Demeanor - Contribute to a positive, fun, and productive working environment by exemplifying the 522 Productions core values within and outside the business
- Technical skills - experience using workflow tools and troubleshooting system questions/problems
- A level head - excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills to work collaboratively across multiple teams and with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve processes and communication
- Develop and manage internal production & post-production team schedules
- Represent the Creative team by spearheading initiatives and solutions to improve processes to optimize production within set guidelines and deadlines
- Forecast and plan for resource needs based on forecasted and current video projects
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendorsLead recruiting and effectively manage a pool of industry-expert partners/vendors
- Oversee project assignment and team communication and reporting, using internal project management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience in a studio, agency or in-house department that supports high volume creative development
- Prior experience working in operations a plus
- Analytical skills to evaluate data and make operational decisions
- Proven success in managing multiple programs concurrently
- High energy, strong team player with a positive attitude
- Strong creative operations and production background desired, but not required
- Ambition to shape the future of a fast-growing video agency
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.