We create custom corporate videos for the Internet. Behind every pixel is an incredibly talented, highly motivated team working to turn our collective vision into reality. We’re not waiting for our big break in Hollywood. We’re video producers, project managers, and business developers who live for the challenge of designing incredible video content for the Internet. We come to work each day with a few simple goals: to be authentic, capture the truth, and focus on what matters to our audience.
Our mission is simple: to rid the world of cheesy corporate videos. It’s a tall task, and our work is far from done.
We’re looking to add a Marketing Associate to our team. Someone who will help refine and execute our marketing strategy. The Marketing Associate develops and manages content, enhances our company website, reviews analytics, and helps maintain our company brand. This includes working with our Business Development and Marketing teams to develop content such as video series, blogs, or email campaigns.
We believe video shouldn’t be a production. We believe in making it a simple, fun, collaborative process. We produce videos that humanize organizations. Videos that people actually want to watch – and ideally, share. And by repeating this process often enough, we aim to become the most fun, most loved video agency on the planet.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented, with a strong work ethic and a hunger to learn
- Experience using marketing/design platforms (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Willing to go above and beyond your expertise and job description
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and under time pressures
- Ambition to shape the future of a fast-growing video agency
- Work with our Business Development team to produce in-house content development
- Develop and manage Editorial calendar Manage Social media postings
- Brainstorm and develop creative ideas for marketing campaigns
- Manage website design/development enhancements and copywriting
- Assist with in-house marketing video production
- Work with our marketing team to track performance of Adwords/PPC campaigns
- Review analytics to track best performing areas of the website, notice trends, etc.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.