We create custom corporate videos for the Internet. Behind every pixel is an incredibly talented, highly motivated team working to turn our collective vision into reality. We’re not waiting for our big break in Hollywood. We’re video producers, project managers, and business developers who live for the challenge of designing incredible video content for the Internet. We come to work each day with a few simple goals: to be authentic, capture the truth, and focus on what matters to our audience.
Our mission is simple: to rid the world of cheesy corporate videos. It’s a tall task, and our work is far from done.
The Project Coordinator is an entry-level position within our Client Services department. They work closely with our Project Managers and Creative department on all projects. This position handles essential logistical coordination on all projects. It requires tremendous attention to detail, meticulous organization, excellent communication, and the ability to assess and appropriately balance priorities.
Our project coordinators work closely with our clients to execute video campaigns that solve problems and humanize organizations. They help our Project Managers oversee 15+ projects of varying scales and scope, managing key stakeholders, creatives, and contractors from project inception to close. They assist in the development of the strategy, planning, scheduling, and budgeting of video projects... all while upholding our standard for creative quality. They’re part of a close-knit team of producers, cinematographers, editors, and marketers who encourage each other to push boundaries but never sacrifice quality. Most importantly, they prioritize team success over personal ambition.
We believe video shouldn’t be a production. We believe in making it a simple, fun, collaborative process. We produce videos that people actually want to watch – maybe even share. And by repeating this process often enough, we aim to become the most fun, most loved video agency on the planet.
If you want to help our teams tell great stories, stay organized, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment, give us a shout.
- 1-2 years experience in project management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive communicator, sharp attention to detail and extremely organized
- Creative and dynamic problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment and under time pressures
- Ambition to shape the future of a fast-growing video agency
- Work with lead project manager, creative staff and clients to facilitate the execution of video projects, including managing locations, talent, props, and scripts that accomplish video objectives within budget
- Effectively and accurately communicate project status and changes with production crews on domestic and international projects
- Manage and coordinate resources and logistics across a variety of projects, each in different lifecycle stages
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.