Lead Generation Associate
Alexandria, VA /
Market Development /
Who We Are
We’re 522, and we’re on a mission to rid the world of cheesy videos. Behind every pixel we create exists an incredibly talented, highly motivated team relentlessly committed to producing incredible video content that elevates our clients’ brand.
A Lead Generation Associate is crucial to the organization and is the ultimate opportunity for career growth. For us a Lead Generator is focused on:
Inside Sales Development- committed to targeting new organizations, managing all outbound, and selling video projects that contribute to the greater good - whether it be to educate, inform, or inspire audiences.
Strategic Consultant: Our philosophy with our clients is to act as an extension of their team which means that we are always providing value, even before they join our community.
Becoming An Overall Sales Badass: You’re a hunter and you’re excited to grow in your career at 522. You love building relationships and you’re focused on outcomes and hungry for the opportunity to make an impact with video solutions.
The Lead Generation Associate works closely with all levels of the organization to understand and achieve 522’s goals. You also closely partner with the marketing department to ensure that the messaging of your material is consistent with the 522 brand and supports your initiatives. If you're driven to make a difference and make a direct impact on a growing business by selling fun and creative services to Brands, send us your information. We’d love to chat.
WE CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH. This is not just a sales position, this is the opportunity to grow as a SALES LEADER.
If you’re still excited, then that means we could be a match! What makes us different from other video agencies? We partner with our clients to create the right custom video solution rather than selling a pre-packaged and priced solution that might not be the perfect fit.
- Identify business opportunities by uncovering prospects, generating new leads, and researching/analyzing sales opportunities
- Proactively generate and secure new business and new accounts through outbound and nurture campaigns
- Research and develop new markets/industries to grow sales pipeline
- Communicate with the rest of Sales & Marketing team to ensure prospect messaging is in line with company objectives
- Cultivate prospect lists to continuously qualify leads and generate opportunities
- Manage and organize prospect lists by using tools such as Discovery.Org, Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or equivalent professional experience
- 1-2 years of lead generation or sales experience in high-growth, digital or creative agency environment
- Proficiency using sales tools such as Salesforce, Zoom Info, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Familiarity with marketing principles to facilitate lead generation activities
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and understand the business metrics behind our sales numbers
- Enthusiastic, reliable and independent self-starter with strong critical thinking skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle unexpected challenges
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
If you want to be a big part of a growing business, if you want a team environment to collaborate on creative ideas, if you want to take the next step in your career–come talk to us.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.