We create custom videos for the internet. Behind every pixel is an incredibly talented, highly motivated team working to turn our collective vision into reality. We’re not waiting for our big break in Hollywood. We’re video producers, project managers, and business developers who live for the challenge of designing incredible video content for the internet. We come to work each day with a few simple goals: to be authentic, capture the truth, and focus on what matters to our audience.
Our mission is clear. We collaborate with brands to rid the world of cheesy videos.
If you want to be a big part of a growing business, if you want a team environment to collaborate on creative ideas, if you want to take the next step in your career–come talk to us.
Ready to put your marketing theories into action? We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional who wants to take on important and meaningful projects that make an impact. The Marketing Associate will develop, manage, and execute our marketing plans in a way that directly ties to our business. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of, and contribute to, a growing business, a productive team, and a fun environment.
- Studied or has some experience in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Some experience in graphic design and creative development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented, with a strong work ethic and a hunger to learn
- Some experience in digital marketing tools (web, Google Adwords, social media)
- Ability to work in a team environment and under time pressures
- Ambition to shape the future of a fast-growing video agency
- Design marketing campaigns and programs in collaboration with the Market Development team and tied to business goals
- Content development (video, graphic design, written)
- Manage social media content and cadence
- Develop and manage Editorial calendar and collaborate with team to implement
- Assist with in-house marketing video production
- Work with our marketing team to track performance of Adwords/PPC campaigns
- Review analytics to track best performing areas of the website, notice trends, etc.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.