Business Development Associate
If you're driven to make some money by selling fun and creative solutions to Brands, you should apply to this position. We are a fast-growing video production agency and we need to expand to support our growth. You'll work with our leaders to get to know our business and serve as a representative for 522 Productions. With the support of our marketing team, you and other Business Development Associates (BDA) will be responsible for building, growing, and nurturing our pipeline opportunities through to sales.
Our BDAs are constantly looking for new ways to boost sales. It's up to you to forge new relationships with business clients, and maintain and build on existing ones. A successful BDA is well-organized, a good communicator and is tuned into their clients' needs.
Business Development Associate Responsibilities
- Employ prospecting and other sales techniques to execute on an account-based sales approach
- Contact potential clients (through cold calling, email, social, or at events) to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events when relevant
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients
- Collaborate with Account Managers to increase existing client opportunities
- Know your numbers - strive to meet or exceed your sales goals each quarter
- Provide feedback on the sales experience to help enhance our marketing and messaging
- Smoothly transition new clients to the Client Services team for a seamless customer experience, setting the foundation for additional projects
Business Development Associate Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in sales or marketing
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in email and social media technologies
Join us in our mission and help us collaborate with brands to rid the world of cheesy corporate videos!
We create custom corporate videos for the Internet. Behind every pixel is an incredibly talented, highly motivated team working to turn our collective vision into reality. We’re not waiting for our big break in Hollywood. We’re video producers, project managers, and business developers who live for the challenge of designing incredible video content for the Internet. We come to work each day with a few simple goals: to be authentic, capture the truth, and focus on what matters to our audience.
Our mission is simple: to rid the world of cheesy corporate videos. It’s a tall task, and our work is far from done.
Bringing the right people onto our team is one of our most important responsibilities. Our interview process, particularly for full-time work, may consist of multiple rounds of phone, video, and in-person interviews. We take our time to make sure the process is done right. We'll do our best to respond to each applicant, but please know that we appreciate your interest even if a position with us isn't an immediate fit.
At 522 Productions, we're made stronger by working with people with a diverse set of backgrounds and perspectives. We're an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to providing reasonable accommodations to any applicant or employee with a disability.