San Francisco, CA /
Our mission is to enable pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to bring more cell and gene therapies to patients, by dramatically increasing the efficiency of viral vector production and reducing the cost of manufacturing. 64x Bio was founded by world renowned scientists and experts in gene therapy from Harvard and the Wyss Institute. Our rapidly growing and cross disciplinary team consists of creative bioengineers and synthetic biologists working alongside data scientists to create cutting-edge solutions to problems in gene therapy.
- Lead and oversee the accounting department.
- Lead the annual budget and forecasting (FP&A) processes for the company and departments.
- Implement and maintain accounting systems and business tools.
- Optimize departmental processes to achieve goals and objectives by leading policy and process improvements and other activities.
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of transactions as well as compliance with the company’s policies in these areas.
- Prepare and present the organization's financial status.
- Ensure the company’s federal, state and local tax compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting. CPA or equivalent, required.
- 8-12 years of combined public and private industry accounting experience.
- Industry experience in a biotechnology or related field.
- Strong FP&A experience.
- Strong experience in management reporting, technical accounting research, and implementation of business process improvement.
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel, and in financial, payroll and purchasing software, such as Expensify, Brex, Quickbooks Online and Prendio.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.