Partner Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Marketing – Partner Marketing
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
As a Partner Marketing Manager, you own the management of co-marketing campaigns from idea to execution, acquisition of new partnerships and growing relationships with partners. You will be working with well-known telecommunication and consumer electronics brands like Vodafone, Telekom, Deutsche Bahn, Samsung, Apple, Google and many others. You enjoy developing and implementing effective and scalable marketing programs that drive subscriptions, user engagement and brand love? Then join us now and change with us the future of entertainment.
What would you do
- Develop, direct and execute co-marketing campaigns (TV, Online, Social Media, Print, CRM, PR) to drive subscriptions
- Acquire and activate new partner marketing programs that drive member acquisition, brand love und boost user engagement
- Create content and sub-driven marketing concepts and campaign ideas for and with our partners
- Identify opportunities to maximize our brand exposure on partner marketing channels
- Guard our brand, our originals as well as studio content in partner creative
- Work cross-functionally with: Marketing, Distribution, Design, Product, Content and others, as well as externally with partners
- Report, monitor, and optimize partner marketing campaigns, with post activity analysis to evaluate effectiveness and ROI as well as actionable next steps.
What we're asking
- Good communication and interpersonal skills: fluency in German and English is required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business required (advanced degree preferred)
- Significant experience in consumer marketing within the Entertainment industry
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics and telco market in Germany
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing campaigns
- Hands-on mentality, commitment and self-management
- Being extremely organized, ability to manage multiple projects and work in an agile, dynamic startup environment
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing company
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!