Office & Feelgood Manager (m/f/d) - Maternity Leave Replacement
Corporate – Management
Joyn is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
ABOUT THE JOB
At the earliest date possible we are looking for an Office & Feelgood Manager (Maternity Leave Replacement 35-40 hrs/wk) to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front Office Manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Responsibility of the reception area and the telephone exchange
- Handling of daily mail, parcels - incoming as well as outgoing
- Keep office material inventory up to date and make necessary additions to it
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs by working with facility management and various external service providers like cleaning services
- Act as welcoming face to incoming visitors, and support them where needed
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address, coordinate and delegate employees queries around office management topics (e.g. stationery, furniture, office environment)
- Plan and organize in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Google Office-Suite
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and German
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!