Senior Product Designer (m/f/d)
Creative – Design
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
ABOUT THE JOB..
7TV is seeking a Senior Product Designer to be a part of a next generation video platform. Our goal is to inspire our user’s taste and interests. You’ll have the opportunity to define delightful experiences for our users across a variety of platforms including web, mobile and tv devices. It’s no small task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, keep reading.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Define best in class UX designs for mobile, desktop and tv
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other designers
- Create flows, wireframes and storyboards
- Build prototypes that show interactions and animations
- Lead projects through the entire lifecycle from concept to production
- Get to know users with research, interviews, testing and data
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- You’re experienced with shipping consumer facing products
- You have an amazing sense of visual design, as well as product thinking
- You thrive in a collaborative fast-paced working environment
- You are able to communicate your vision effectively
- You are comfortable mentoring others
- You welcome feedback and open discussions
- You have a high standard of quality and attention to detail
WHAT WE'RE ASKING
- 5+ years experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, visual designer
- A strong portfolio or samples of work
- Expert in Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Strong understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Ability to provide detailed specifications and style guides
- Experienced with prototyping apps like Principle, Invision and Framer
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!