Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
Product – Product Management
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
ABOUT THE JOB..
We are redefining the way users consume entertainment. We are not only building the next-gen entertainment platform, it is our goal to inspire our user’s taste and interests. It’s not a small or easy task, but it’s a fun and rewarding one. If you think you’re up for it, read on.
We need an enthusiastic product thinker to help our team build and execute a strategy for our big aspiration. By using data and customer insights, you will envision and build delightful and revolutionary experiences.
You will have the opportunity to melt creative product thinking, an appetite for calculated bets, a thirst for learning, and thoughtful use of data in order to build an extraordinary experience for our customers. Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features,
in entertainment, and customer engagement.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for onboarding and engagement for our customers
- Become an authority on your product area and identify areas of opportunity through research and data.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs and creating wires, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
WHAT DO YOU NEED
- In-Depth of experience leading major product or growth initiatives across all our platforms. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Impact focus and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Data-minded whenever possible. You deeply understand how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. You know every step of the funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, and probably know a bit of SQL.
- Technical fluency and ability to understand and discuss concepts and new opportunities with technical team members
- Ability to think big and small to build a portfolio of experiments and larger features. You are as comfortable whiteboarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow and know when to do which.
- Product taste and craftsmanship. You will own interaction and delight for all customers and should show the attention to detail this responsibility deserves.
- Natural leadership. You know how to influence people to get things done across any job function. People love working with you.
- Your written communication that is clear and effective.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!