Tech – Software
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
ABOUT THE JOB..
WHAT YOU TELL PEOPLE AT PARTIES
"My code runs on millions of devices, making sure people have a great video playback experience on 7TV"
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Take ownership of your code, monitor its performance, continuously aim at optimizing consumer experience
- Follow trends in software and streaming tech and turn your insights into features and improvements for your product"
HOW YOU DO IT
- Apply agile development methodologies, and prioritize your work together with PO and engineers in the team
- Work autonomously as a team, be accountable for your product, and how it fits into the big picture
- Find a healthy balance of speed and sustainability
- Learn from both success and failure, actively coach and get coached by the team"
WHAT WE'RE ASKING
- University degree in computer science, information technology, media engineering, or equivalent
- Experience with HTML5 video player integrations, or at least a plain video element
- Working experience with CI/CD pipelines, test- and deployment automation
- Interest in and ideally knowledge of streaming tech
- Good English language skills - English is our team language"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!