Intern or working student in Partner Marketing (m/f/d)
Marketing – Partner Marketing
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our Partner Marketing team as an intern or working student. Support us in managing campaigns with well-known cooperation partners such as Apple, Vodafone, Sony, Google and many others in a growing and future-oriented market. Join us now in changing the world of entertainment.
We are looking for somebody who joins our team for at least 6 months.
What would you do
- Support our Partner Marketing team to develop, direct and execute co-marketing campaigns (TV, Online, Social Media, Print, CRM, PR) that drive new member acquisition, brand love und boost user engagement
- Work closely cross functionally internally with Marketing, Distribution, Product, Design, Content and other teams, as well as externally with partners
- Support the Partner Marketing team in consulting partners
- Report, monitor, and optimize the performance of partner marketing campaigns
- Provide partners with promotional materials to ensure our content highlights and our brand is being promoted at its best within partner communication.
- Design and create pitch presentations for the Partner Marketing Managers
What we're asking
- You are fluent in both German and English
- You are a student in marketing or business administration
- Practical experience, preferably in Marketing, is a big plus
- Very good knowledge in MS Office (especially in Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical skills: demonstrated ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, generate credible forecasts and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Hands-on mentality, commitment and self-management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in an ambiguous, dynamic startup environment
- Excitement to roll up sleeves and make a big impact on a rapidly growing company
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!