Agile Transformation Lead
Corporate – Management
Joyn is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced Agile Transformation Lead & Coach who designs and drives our agile transformation on all levels. You will be working closely with departments and team(s) to help them achieve more and continuously deliver value, using lean and agile practices as well as with the leaders to support and enable their teams. You play a vital role in implementing our organization-wide agile way of working. You have an impact on transforming our organization into one truly agile organization. We envision an adaptive organization where people and teams can fulfil their full potential by delivering the outstanding user experience.
What you do
- Design, promote and enable our agile way of working across the whole organization by connecting the strategic and operative levels.
- Build and coach high-performance cross-functional agile teams across the organization that continuously deliver value to our users.
- Coach and support leaders in applying agile leadership.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data points to constantly improve the organization around our agile ways of working.
- Encourage a culture of openness and transparency where we celebrate the learning from experiments and failures.
- Be an active member of the agile community within and outside 7TV and participate in new developments and trends to drive our organizational development.
- Share proactively agile knowledge and practices across the whole organization.
- Help us to become a truly agile organization.
How you do it
- You are a coach and leader who goes beyond the standard Agile and Lean Startup, textbook examples.
- You constantly challenge the status quo and look for continuous improvements. What works today won’t work tomorrow and we can always do better.
- You can communicate effectively drive change across teams and hierarchies.
- You help us ensure we all speak the same language and go out of the room with the same understanding.
- You bring the right drive and mindset for a learning culture and you have the ability to absorb and apply new knowledge and skills.
- There is no one size fits all when it comes to people and you understand the impact on others and how to tweak your approach for the situation and context.
- We won’t tell you the next step, so you need to be self–motivated, driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- We want to change the media industry in Germany and Europe which means we need to be able to adapt. You enjoy reacting to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
What we're asking
- You feel really comfortable in a fast-paced environment and being a servant leader.
- You have the knowledge and track record in leading an agile transformation across different levels within an organization.
- You have experience and track record as an Agile Coach.
- Having the knowledge and real-world experience about scaled agile frameworks, such as SAFe, would be beneficial
- You have a sense of dynamics and dysfunctions within teams and organizations.
- You have strong coaching, moderating, facilitating skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal/communication skills and are fluent in English.
- You have a University degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have worked in a startup/growth environment.
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!