Intern Content Partnerships Management (m/f/d)
Content – Content Acquistion & Partnerships
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
You will support the 7TV Content Acquisition Team in the daily management of all content partnerships for the 7TV platform (Hollywood Studios, Distributors, Producers, TV Stations). You will primarily be the contact person for all internal departments with regard to all content communication activities.
What you would do
- Contacting internal departments (Marketing, Editorial, PR) regarding all content-related communication activities
- Coordinating approvals for all marketing materials (e.g. newsletters and press releases)
- Scheduling of special promotions in the Video on Demand Store area
- Video on Demand-related web researches and competitor analysis
- Supporting the preparation of internal and external reportings and presentations
- Title availability list maintenance and license data administration in the content management system
What would b required of you
- Ideally pursuing a degree in the field of film, media, communication or similar educational experience
- Great affinity for digital media and passion for Video on Demand
- Wide knowledge about films and series (Cinema and TV)
- Practical experience with license data administration desirable
- Analytical thinking, creativity, personal initiative and quick comprehension
- Excellent communication skills and good English skills are a must
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!