Manager Content Acquisition & Partnerships (m/f/d)
Content – Content Acquistion & Partnerships
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
It's an amazing time and an extraordinary opportunity for you to join us as we are building the future of entertainment. Take your chance and help us to build the content proposition of our new product. Join us in changing the world of entertainment today.
What would you do
- Build up a relationship with national and international studios, broadcasters, producers and licensors
- Content and partner acquisition and scheduling for subscription video on demand (SVoD), advertising video on demand (AVoD), transactional video on demand (TVoD) and electronic sell through (EST)
- Negotiation of license agreements in German and English
- Work closely with the internal teams to coordinate Marketing campaigns or editorial campaigns
- Rights administration in media asset management system
What do you need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in content sales, content acquisition, account management or similar fields
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Deep understanding of the German and international Video on Demand and TV market
- A native level in German and fluent in English is a must
- Degree in media studies, business administration or similar field
- Hands-on mentality, reliable, independent and proactive way of working
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!