Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Tech – Technical Program Management
7TV is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
ABOUT THE JOB..
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master who can also coach our product crews and bring us to the next level of agility in the organisation. You will be working with team(s) to help them achieve more and continuously deliver value, using lean and agile practises. You play a vital role in implementing our organisation-wide agile principles and transforming our organisation to be a truly agile organisation with a strong emphasis on delivery and speed. We envision an organisation where people can fulfil their full potential by delivering an outstanding product.
WHAT YOU TELL PEOPLE AT PARTIES
"I help engineering teams to continuously deliver value in small increments and ensure people enjoy coming to work every day"
WHAT WOULD YOU DO
- Build high-performance teams that continuously deliver high-value, high-quality products with passion and fun.
- Promote and support agile practices within your team(s) and help the team to continuously deliver value and continuously improve.
- you take care of impediments that block the teams progress and you can turn around impediments quickly and know how to navigate the organisation to do so.
- you are data-driven and help the team improve by providing the right metrics and KPIs around their ways of working, product quality, etc.
- Encourage a culture of openness and transparency where we celebrate failure
- Be an active member of the agile community within 7TV and participate in continuous improvement within this discipline across the whole company
- Proactively share agile knowledge and practices across the whole organisation
- Help us to become a truly agile organisation
HOW YOU DO IT
- You are a leader who goes beyond the standard Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Scrumban textbook examples.
- You constantly challenge the status quo and look for continuous improvements. What works today won’t work tomorrow and we can always do better.
- In your role communication is key. You can communicate effectively exchange information within the team and across teams and you help us ensure we all speak the same language and go out of the room with the same understanding.
- You bring the right drive and mindset for a learning culture and you have the ability to absorb and apply new knowledge and skills
- There is no one size fits all when it comes to people and you understand the impact on others and how to tweak your approach for the situation and context.
- We won’t tell you what the next step, so you need to be self–motivated, driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job.
- We want to change the media industry in Germany and Europe which means we need to be able to adapt. You enjoy reacting to changing business needs, cultures, conditions and work responsibilities.
WHAT WE'RE ASKING
- a fast-paced environment is something you feel comfortable in
- knowledge about product management tools, including practical knowledge of Jira
- professional working experience in leading and coaching software engineering teams
- you have a sense for team dynamics and dysfunctions within teams
- having the knowledge and some real-world experience (battle scarfs) about scaled agile frameworks, like SAFe, Nexus, LeSS, DAD, etc.
- university degree in computer science, information technology, or equivalent
- English is our team language
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT 7TV
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!