Senior Manager General Admin / IT Engineer (m/f/d)
Corporate – IT
Joyn is a digital company with the big ambition to combine all your favorite movies, shows, live television channels, and exciting video content into one place and deliver the most comprehensive user-friendly video entertainment service in the world. We believe everyone should have access to their favorite and personalized content a click or two away whether they are sitting at home or on the go.
If you share our passion, care deeply about user experience, value teamwork and ownership, and thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then we'd love to talk to you. You will be building the new platform from the ground up alongside a fast growing team of incredible people, backed by some of the biggest names in digital entertainment: ProSiebenSat.1 and Discovery Networks International (+ more to come!).
ABOUT THE JOB
We currently have a need for a Senior Manager General Admin / IT Engineer to lead our internal IT Team to manage systems, support staff with day to day requirements and support our teams with custom solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring that our complete IT landscape is functional, secure and tuned for high availability. In addition, you will work on special projects as needed.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Lead the overall planning and execution of all IT service technology and cloud services, across the organization
- Be accountable for strategic and operational alignment between all critical business systems
- Build and execute system roadmaps to support corporate strategy and goals endorsed by stakeholders
- Oversee all aspects of system administration for internal IT
- Manages larger business processes and/or projects for the implementation of new solutions or applications
- Manage a small team of Admin / IT Engineers
- Organize and optimize the helpdesk operation
- Lead the ERP initiatives in design, development, and implementation of plans to translate enterprise information system objectives into functional business systems
- Manage the Test, evaluate, and make decisions about new technology for the business
- Manage the IT budget
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology related discipline. (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- +5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong collaborative skills to work across multiple stakeholders to translate business strategies, initiatives, goals, and objectives into project proposals
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and break down complex business problems into easily understood communications
- Implementation experience with ERP systems
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time
- Proven track record in leading a team
- Specific experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 to 2019
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+, CCNA Routing, and Switching, Microsoft certification or other related IT professional certification, certifications are preferred
- Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications
- Familiar with Cisco ASA firewall technology and Cisco switching and routing
- Familiar with Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Familiar with Google Suite
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions
- Broadcast and media industry experience a huge plus
Why you´ll love working at Joyn
● Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
● Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
● Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
● Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
● Office located in the heart of Munich
● Competitive compensation package
● Flexible working times
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!