Inside Sales Representative
7Geese is seeking an experienced and passionate inside sales representative to join the flock. You will be part of our growing solution-oriented and consultative sales team.
Our ideal candidate must have:
- A few years of experience selling software to enterprise and SMB customers.
- Experience with lifecycle sales execution of an inside sales process from qualification to closing and procurement.
- Track record of teamwork that involves working closely with marketing, success, engineering, and product teams.
- Using Salesforce or other CRMs
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Qualify inbound leads and reach out to schedule calls and execute on demos.
- Conduct effective needs analysis calls to tailor demos to customer needs.
- Navigate your way through unique customers' buying processes and put together needs-based solutions to make a sale.
- Consult potential customers on goal-setting (OKRs) and continuous performance management best practices
- Set annual and quarterly sales targets and make sure they are hit.
- Travel (as needed) to do field sales for larger leads.
What's in it for you?
- You will be an early member in a company with competitive salary and equity
- You will be covered under a comprehensive health benefits plan
- You will be given autonomy to experiment and mentorship to grow your skills
- You will have an amazing lifestyle with flexible work hours and uncapped vacation days
- You will be challenged and supported and will grow your career at a rapid pace
- You will work from our trendy brick Gastown office with free snacks
- You get to work with some of the most talented people in Vancouver in a fun and supportive environment