Senior Unity Developer
ENGINEERING – Mobile /
Our Client is a multinational game dev studio specializing in mobile and browser games. They have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odessa. Their games are currently played by 250 million users across 150 countries.
Currently they are seeking a talented Senior Unity Developer to work 100% remotely from Russia or Belarus on their high-end RPG mobile titles, collaborating daily with the Israel team.
- Work on a cross-platform mobile Unity project
- Write clean, high-quality code
- Maintain and improve an existing codebase
- Create user interfaces, support tools and gameplay elements
- Work with product and design teams on new features
- At least 5 years game development experience- A Must
- At least 2 years Unity3D experience- A Must
- Online Gaming experience
- Deep understanding of data structures, 2d and 3d graphics, memory management, C# and the Unity asset and build pipeline
- Experience in developing and optimizing mobile applications in Unity
- Able to work in a collaborative and agile development environment with excellent time- management, organization, and communication skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Out of the box thinker, Problem solver
- Time management skills
- Team Player
NICE TO HAVE:
- Released Unity3D projects (please include links to projects)
- Experience developing games outside Unity, for example C++, OpenGL
- Data Oriented programming experience
- Experience with Jira
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- 100% remote work;
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills;
- Flexible working hours;
- Permanent contract with salary in EUR;
- Work-life balance;
- Very experienced team and high-level projects!
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.