Senior Unity Engineer (AI)
ENGINEERING – VR/AR/AI /
An AI startup company that develops neural networks for computer vision systems (imagery-based AI) for some of the largest organizations on the planet is looking for a Senior IT Engineer to help them create more accurate neural networks that perform great when deployed on the edge.
In this role, you will have the opportunity of working in a team of exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on the business. There is no micromanaging, everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labor.
- Take on the challenge to improve our technology infrastructure and be a crucial part in shaping our clients’ success.
- Work on the entire production pipeline: procedural scene and assets generation, microservices development, automation, data validation, etc.
- Collaborate with engineers and data scientists to test, evaluate, and improve our systems.
- Manage a project from start to finish by starting with a goal, proposing solutions, organizing the work, activating collaboration with other teams, and implementing the final product.
- Knowledge and experience in object-oriented design and development.
- At least 3 years of experience with Unity developing applications or games. In particular experience with: Unity 2019, Memory and performance optimization, Compute shaders, Assetbundles, Editor tools
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills.
- Able to balance pragmatism with planning and long-term thinking
- Proactive and self-sufficient
- Attention to details
- European timezone
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with C++ and Python
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, BitBucket pipeline, or others)
- Experience with Docker
- Relational Databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLITE, Redis, etc.)
- Knowledge of system integrations with platforms like NoSQL DB, Redis, S3, ElasticSearch
- Experience with neural networks
- Leadership experience
- Experience working remotely
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience using Jira and Confluence platforms.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Salary range: $4000 - $6500 (usd)
- A fully distributed team, located in 19 countries
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year
- Yearly team meetup
- Agile development process
- Anti-discriminatory company culture – won’t discount you for things like needing to pick your kids up from school, your age, your ethnicity, or your gender
- An excited, communicative, and helpful team – keeping the work environment positive, but also placing importance on honesty
Not your time for a move? Recommend a friend and earn 700 EUR! Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: We will never, absolutely never send your CV and/or personal data to any of our clients without your direct consent. Submitting your CV is not equal to giving us consent to share your details with our external partners- we will always contact you upfront and ask for your agreement.
By submitting this form you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to 8Bit Studio one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.
By submitting this form you agree that 8Bit Studio, NIP 9570949266, REGON: 36386962 processes your personal data contained in the recruitment documents supplied by you, including but not limited to your image, for the purposes of the current recruitment processes. 8Bit Studio confirms that your consent may be withdrawn anytime.